Check your ink, run a test pattern, and clean your printhead to resolve poor print issues.
Products affected: DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
The message No printhead detected appears. The franking machine will not print postage.
The printhead is missing from the franking machine or is faulty.
- Remove the ink cartridge and printhead from the franking machine.
- Check for bent pins on the franking machine wall. These are brass pins that resemble staples. They are located underneath the ink cartridge.
- If any of the pins are bent, contact Technical Support.
- If the pins are not bent, place the printhead and the ink cartridge back into the franking machine.
- Close the latch and the top cover.