Restart your franking machine and SmartLink device to resolve the errors EDE2C or EDE29.
Products affected: DM60™ (K722)
The errors EDE2C or EDE29 appear when attempting to connect using the SmartLink device.
Attempt to restart your SmartLink device to clear the error.
- Remove the power lead from the rear of the franking machine.
- Remove the power lead from the back of the SmartLink device.
- Disconnect the SmartLink USB cable from the rear of the franking machine.
- Replace the power lead to the franking machine.
- Replace the SmartLink USB cable into the franking machine.
- Replace the power lead into the SmartLink device. After a few seconds, if the device finds an active connection the bottom Internet light will flash green.
- The SmartLink USB light shows steady green. The internet light flashes green.
- The message Meter Controlled by PC appears. The connection to Pitney Bowes is complete.