You can use the w1110 (1E36, 1E42) label printer to print shipping labels on your Connect+ Series, SendPro P. Follow these instructions to install a w1110 (1E36, 1E42) for the very first time.
- Before you begin
- Download and install the software on the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
- Check the box contents
- Connecting the label printer to the Connect+ Series, SendPro P
- Log in to Shipping
You will have received an email to complete the log in details for your SendPro Online account. You will need these credentials when you first access the Print Shipping Label feature.
If the Shipping option is already present on your franking machine you do not need to download and install the software on your Connect+ Series, SendPro P. Please proceed to section 3.
- If the Shipping option does not appear on the Home screen, select Rates & Updates.
- Select Install Now.
- Select OK. You return to the Home screen.
In the box you will find:
- Select the Settings icon in the lower right corner of the Home screen.
- Select the Shut Down option twice. Wait until all messages clear from the screen.
- Connect the power cord and AC adapter to your label printer and switch on.
- Wait for approximately 45 seconds until the green light remains constant and the printer is ready.
- Press the feed button and check that the label feeds out correctly. Tear off the correctly dispensed label.
- Connect the USB lead to the label printer. Ensure you connect the other end of the USB lead to one of the franking machine USB ports.
Important: If all the USB ports are in use, connect any other peripherals for example, a mouse and keyboard to the supplied USB hub.
- Press the power button to turn the franking machine back on.
- Select Print Shipping Label on the Home screen.
- Enter your SendPro Online log in credentials and click Sign In. You then enter the shipping Home screen and can now print a shipping label.