Customise your mail by adding an Envelope Message.
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to learn how to download and select an Envelope Message.
Before you begin, ensure you connect your franking machine via SmartLink™, a wired or wireless LAN or via PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Data Centre Options.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Checking for System Updates Please Wait appears while the franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes.
- If there are any pending downloads the franking machine automatically downloads and then installs them.
- Select Continue when the download is complete. The franking machine returns to the Home screen.
- Select: Ad from the Home screen.
- Select Select an Ad.
- Use the Page Up/Down keys to scroll through the available Envelope Messages by name. Select one by pressing the corresponding button.
To save as the default option, see Adding a Normal Preset.
Or, to save as non-default, see Adding a Custom Preset.