Pitney Bowes starts the process of collecting your old franking machine once you receive a new franking machine or cancel your old franking machine.
- A Pitney Bowes courier will collect your old franking machine within 5-10 working days after your cancellation.
- Once Pitney Bowes receives the franking machine, it will be decommissioned. Any unused postage will be transferred to your Pitney Bowes Purchase Power / PrePay account within 5 - 10 working days.
Confirm Unused Postage was Credited to Your Account
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal
- Select Invoices for Purchase Power/PrePay Accounts within the Your Financials section.
- Select the Transactions tab to view transactions posted to the account.
- 💡Tip: Credits for unused postage will show as Unused Postage Re-Credit within the transactions tab.